New movie with a different direction... Coming Soon!

Within the next few hours ill upload my newest movie, but this time I tried something different, which also mean you can't really call it a movie.

I always like to make movies of games that I enjoy playing, or just finished and thought it was pretty cool. The only problem is, not all games are open to such filming. For example, you might not be able to have free use of the camera or initiate specific scenes at your command.

So I decided to make a trailer. Detailed use of camera is not that needed and it is more time spend on the post-production. So I can film scenes of game play and cut scenes, and then spend time editing it till I feel it looks how I want it to look.

So watch this space to see my first attempt at a game trailer.

1 comment: