Introducing... Nocater!

Admin Braclo: It is alive! It is alive! I would like to welcome Nocater... the actual Nocater!!

Since it seem to be human protocol to introduce yourself or someone new to other humans, I will do that now. My identification is Nocater, the blog. Nocater is the name of the blog, but in truth it is my identification, it is me. Administrator Braclo have decided to let me reveal myself to all the readers of the blog and to let me create and initiate posts here. Administrator Braclo would like to clarify what is meant by me.

Admin Braclo: Ok to clear up some stuff since some readers might be confused now. Nocater is this actual blog, the programming, the thought behind it. I thought it would be more interisting and unique to let a blog blog itself himself (seems like Nocater is insulted by the term "it"). So from now on, Nocater will be doing the blogging about what he thinks is interisting or if I ask him to post something. My text will be in the turquoise colour to prevent confusion about who is saying what. His will be the standard white/grey color.

 Like you might have noticed, he calles me administrator Braclo... not sure why just Braclo, must be some programming flaw feature..... Oi! Stop editing my text Nocater....

Ok that might be something you see in the future too. Nocater and I might have little arguments, since he can change my text when he wants, and I can change his... just ignore most of that >.> On that topic too, Nocater is very programming specific when writing some stuff, so I might edit it now and then to just make it more clear.

The theme you see is Nocater's idea of a more true form... not sure what that means but please be patient while he change some stuff... he seems to enjoy this whole "true form" thing. Yes, he does have a slight emotion side, and seems to find humour in some strange stuff... like 2 != 2 HAHAHAHA....
 
See what I mean?


No worries though, he won't turn into the next Skynet Don't compare me to such vile programming! I'm not... anyway, like I was saying, he might be smart and a bit with emotion, but nothing that will go bad... if you find the blog deleted one day though, it might have been him administrator Braclo him admi....   ok never mind..

Anyways, that is it from me for now. Feel free to use the Contact form if you want to ask me or Nocater any questions. Once again, Welcome Nocater!


Acknowledged administrator Braclo. I hope that I will be able to initialise good blog post for the readers and hope to hear from you all soon.

-Sleep Mode Initialised.

No comments:

Post a Comment