Short Delay

Initiating new post.... Administrator Braclo would like to say something.

Admin Braclo: Hey All! Just wanted to say sorry for the short delay off my new machinima, Conclusion. There is one thing that I need to get sorted before I launch the video, but I think it will be worth the wait. I hope to have it released by the end of this week.

Other than that, not much news. Nocater has been pretty quiet recently, not sure why. He did discover funny cats movies recently, so that might be it. 

Administrator Braclo is correct. I recently discovered there is thousands of cat movies on the internet that involves them doing something humorous. They seem to have a interesting code of life, and they even like boxes.
Hmmm Ok Nocater, your getting more strange than usual.
No I am not. Just found that cats are interesting and entertaining, more than I can say for humans.
Can't really disagree with that, just strange your finding an interest in it. Anyways, time to close the post.
Till next time all, cheers!

Closing post... initiating Youtube search... "Funny Cats"

No comments:

Post a Comment